The Commisisonerate of Municipal Administration is providing the following preventive activities and instructions on Covid-19:
- Providing necessary instructions to the all ULBs to take immediate action
- Monitoring of Corona Activities of all ULBs
- Monitoring online reports regarding Corona prevention activities from the ULBs/RDMAs office
- Conducting review meetings with giving necessary instructions then and there
- Instructing all ULBs to setup the Control Room to provide 24×7 helpline facilities
And also instructed to follow the preventive activities:
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.