- Establishment of respective Officers
- Transfer and Posting, Preparation of Panel for recruitment
- Maintenance of Court Matters, Complaints/ Disciplinary cases in respect of Municipal Engineer
- All Vigilance Complaints / Petitions
The following are specific roles of sections involved in the administration and the establishment wing of the Directorate of Municipal Administration.
C – Section: Commissioners Establishment
- Municipal Commissioners Establishment
- Maintenance of Confidential report of all Municipal Commissioners and RDMAs.
- Disciplinary proceedings against Municipal Commissioner / RDMA Pay fixation to Municipal Commissioner
- History of Service – Establishment list – Compulsory Wait – list of T.N.P.S.C. and all matter relating to T.N.G.S. Conduct Rules.
- Departmental Promotion Committee.
- Municipal Commissioners – Sanction of all kinds of leave, LTC, Pay fixation
OP Section: Office Proceedings & DMA & RDMA Employees establishment
- Establishment matters connected with this Commissionerate.
- Creation and Continuance of Posts
- Complaints and Disciplinary cases against staff and Officers of this office.
- Leave sanction for CMA office staffs.
- Motor Vehicles – Stationery and Printing..
- C.R. of Officers
- CM Cell
The organizational hierarchy for the above sections is shown below:
F – Section: Engineering Establishment
- Establishment process related to Municipal Engineers.
- Granting permission to retire on Superannuating and Voluntary retirements to all staff coming under Engineering Branch in Municipalities
H – Section: Health Related Establishment
- Establishment process related to Tamil Nadu Municipal Medical Service
- Surprise inspection of Municipal Dispensaries
- Appointment of legal heirs of the employees.
- Maintenance of Municipal Hospitals and dispensaries.
The organizational hierarchy for the above section is shown below:
K- Section: Municipal Staff Establishment
- All establishment subjects relating to Tamil Nadu Municipal General Service from Classes I to X
- Retirement on Superannuation Voluntary retirement – Age exemption and all Vigilance Complaints / Petitions.