விழித்திரு, விலகியிரு, வீட்டிலேயே இரு
Vaniyambadi Municipality is providing the following Corona Preventive Activities on COVID 19
- Creating adequate awareness among the citizens in Vaniyambadi via Banners, Placards, Media, Vehicle announcements to take preventive measures against COVID 19.
- Continuous monitoring of Corona control activities of all 434 streets.
- Conducting regular review meetings then and there by adopting social distancing.
- Helpline Control Room facilities available 24×7.
- Disinfection activities done through Hand sprayers, Vehicle Mounted Sprayers, Power Sprayer and Other Vehicles on regular basis in all worship places, Public places, Government Hospitals,Amma Unavagam,Banks,ATM, Schools, Public Toilets, and other public buildings.
- Maintaining Social Distance in Markets, Grocery shops and Other Areas.
- Free food is distributed in all Amma Ungavagam and also other needful persons.
- Do wear a cloth covering on your face at all times when you are not at home.
- Do wash your hands before you wear your mask. Only touch the ear loops.
- Do practice good hand hygiene and wash your hands frequently.
- Do cover your cough or sneeze. The best way to cough or sneeze is into your elbow and not your hands.
- Do work from home. Do leave your home only for essential reasons, such as buying food or medication purposes.
- Do move away from others who cough or sneeze.
- Do wear a face mask and gloves if you are caring for a family someone who has tested positive for COVID 19.
- Do participate in “social distancing” to blunt the spread of the virus.
- Do self-quarantine yourself for 14 days if you come into contact with someone who tests positive for corona virus.
- Don’t just tie a scarf around your face as that can be loose fitting and need more adjustment. Use a cloth covering that is more tight-fitting.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, mouth or face without washing your hands.
- Don’t interact with your pets if you think you may have symptoms concerning for COVID 19.
- Don’t treat “social distancing” like a “vacation”.
- Don’t share utensils or drinking glasses with others, including family members.
- Don’t shake hands or give hugs as greetings. Use an alternative greeting that maintains 6-8 feet of distance.
- Don’t visit your older relatives or community members, as they are the highest risk group.
- Don’t go to public places like gyms, theatres, restaurants, saloon and beauty parlours
- Consume foods which could increase immunity level.
- Don’t be panic over COVID 19 as excess fear and stress will decrease the immunity in our body.