Usilampatti - Bus Stand
Property Tax – General Revision – 2022
Usilampatti Municipality was constituted as a third grade municipality in the year 1995., date: 11.12.1995, classified as Second Grade Municipality. The population of the town 30601.Revenue village was included within the jurisdiction of the municipality. Subsequently, the areas of , karukattanpatti Main road,SOR Nagar,T.B.Road extension,Bungalamedu were added with the municipal area. The following areas are also added within the municipal area…
Novel Corona Virus : [COVID-19]
Urban Local Body – Election 2022
Novel Coronavirus Disease ( COVID-19 ) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
- Do wear a cloth covering on your face at all times when you are not at home.
- Do wash your hands before you wear your mask. Only touch the ear loops.
- Do practice good hand hygiene and wash your hands frequently.
- Do cover your cough or sneeze. The best way to cough or sneeze is into your elbow and not your hands.
- Do work from home. Do leave your home only for essential reasons, such as buying food or medication purposes.
- Do move away from others who cough or sneeze.
- Do wear a face mask and gloves if you are caring for a family someone who has tested positive for COVID 19.
- Do participate in “social distancing” to blunt the spread of the virus.
- Do self-quarantine yourself for 14 days if you come into contact with someone who tests positive for corona virus.
- Don’t just tie a scarf around your face as that can be loose fitting and need more adjustment. Use a cloth covering that is more tight-fitting.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose, mouth or face without washing your hands.
- Don’t interact with your pets if you think you may have symptoms concerning for COVID 19.
- Don’t treat “social distancing” like a “vacation”.
- Don’t share utensils or drinking glasses with others, including family members.
- Don’t shake hands or give hugs as greetings. Use an alternative greeting that maintains 6-8 feet of distance.
- Don’t visit your older relatives or community members, as they are the highest risk group.
- 1. Don’t go to public places like gyms, theatres, restaurants, saloon and beauty parloursConsume foods which could increase immunity level. 2.Don’t be panic over COVID 19 as excess fear and stress will decrease the immunity in our body.
Control Room Help Line : 04552-252384
Gasifier-Crematorium-Burial Ground Details
For More information just explore: WHO & MoHFW
Tmt. G. Pandithai B.E.,
Municipal Engineer and Municipal Commissioner (i/c)
36/40, DEO Office road
Usilampatti – 625 532
Phone Office :04552 – 252384, Personal : 04552 – 250217
e-mail id : commr[dot]usilampatti[at]tn[dot]gov[dot]in
The new website https://tnurbanepay.tn.gov.in has been created by incorporating All municipalities and Corporations across Tamilnadu, except Chennai by providing facilities pay tax for asset, drinking water, housing, sewerage and lease categories, and providing birth certificates on-line.
Municipality at a Glance