The Government of Tamilnadu has decided its in principal that the Business of the Government is as picidly and opening with responsibility at all levels and decided to provide to the public by all sources. Hence the Government has formulated CITIZENS CHARTER based on the above principals the Thuvakudi Municipal and has come forwarded to present this CITIZEN’S CHARTER the public.
PURPOSES OF THIS CHARTER
- to provide the services with Fast and Standard
- to declare a time limit for providing the services
- to upgrade the Administration by adopting opening for getting the confidences of the Consumer.
PROVIDING OF BETTER ADMINISTRATION
- For the purpose of providing best civic services to the people of the town with upgraded standard and efficiency.
- to discharge the civic bodies works with atmost care and honest
- to provide the to civic services with special care to provide the civic services in a systematic and time Bound manner with efficiency.
- Regarding providing of various Public services by this civic body in implementation, execution and maintenance of Administration of the
- works relating to Public Health, Water supply, Roads, drainages and Street Lights and other services to the public are within following specified time schedule.
|a)||Issue of application forms for HSC’s||at the information center whenever demanded on payment of Application cost Rs.100/-|
|b)||Receipt of completed Application forms||Immediately at the information centre|
|c)||Issue of Acknowledgement for the application||-do-|
|d)||Providing information to the public about the defects noticed if any on the application||Within 7 days from the date of receipt of application|
|e)||Issue of intimation for remittance of cheque and other dues receipts of the rectified application form||Within 15 days from the receipt of corrected application.|
|f)||Granting of House service connection||30 days (from the date of completed application form)|
i) COMPLAINTS / DEFECTS IN WATER SUPPLY SERVICES:-
|1)||Defects/repairs in Water Supply H.S.C.||2 days from the date of Complaint|
|2)||Repair/ Burst in Water supply pumping/Distributions||2 days from the date of complaint|
|3)||Damages/Repairs on public fountains||2 days from the date of complaint|
|4)||Repaired defects of India Mark II Pumps||7 days from the date of complaint|
|5)||Pollution and Contamination of water Supply||3 days from the date of complaint|
|6)||Change of Water supply meter||7 days from the date of complaint|
|7)||Providing of water on the accurate of Fire accidents||24 hours at any time.|
iii) ROADS AND PATHWAYS MAINTENANCE:
One the applications/petitions received at the information centre, action shall be taken as specified here under:-
|a)||Filling up of small holes and patches on roads/pathways|
|b)||Attending patch works on Roads|
|c)||Removal of objectionable encroachments and pathways|
|d)||Replacement of underground drainage manhole covers|
|e)||Removed of demolished building debris on road sides and public places by the owner/occupants of buildings|
|f)||If the debris are not removed then removal|
|g)||Granting of Road cutting of the same by the Municipality|
iv) STREET LIGHTS:
|1)||Rectification/Repairs/replacement of Bulbs/Tubes lights at main street|
|2)||Repairs/replacement of bulbs of interior streets|
V) PUBLIC HEALTH LICENSES:
For commencing new Food and other business Trades of other nature (Sec. 249(2) of the Tamilnadu District Municipal Act 1920)
|1)||Issue of Application form||at the information counter on request|
|2)||Presenting the application form with remittance of required fees||at the information centre along with application|
|3)||Informing of defects found on the applications||10 days from the date of receipt of the application|
|4)||Verification of rectified application form, remittance fees and issue of intimation||15 days from the date of receipt of verified application|
|5)||Issue of Licenses||30 days|
vi) RENEWAL OF D&O, PFA APPLICATIONS:- (Sec. 249(5) of the TNDM Act 1920):
|1||Issue of Application forms|
|2||Remittance of License fee and receipt of Applications|
|3||Issue of renewed License|
|4||BIRTH/ DEATH CERTIFICATES:-|
|1) Issue of Births/Deaths certificate within the date of 1 to 14 days of registration|
|2) Granting of Rod cutting, permission, on the Roads belonging to other Departments|
|2) Issue of Birth and Deaths certificate registered with 1 to 12 months period|
|4) Issue of Birth/Death Certificate after 1 year|
vii) ISSUE OF BIRTH/DEATH CERTIFICATES” EXTENDS ALREADY REGISTERED:
|1||Receipt of application||at information centre on request|
|2||Remittance of required fee||at information centre on request|
|3||Verify the application and issue of copy of extract||7 days from the date of application|
6) ISSUE OF BUILDING LICENCES:
|1)||Issue of Building application and cost of application||at the information centre by remitting Rs.50/- per application form|
|2)||Issue of Acknowledgement for the application issued||at the information centre on the presentation of completed Application form|
|3)||Issue of information an application if any defects are noticed||Within 7 days from the date of receipt of applications.|
|4)||Issue of Building License||With in 30 days from the date of receipt of application.|
7) ASSESSMENT OF PROPERTY TAX:
|1)||Issue of acknowledgement and receipt of Assessment application with required particulars for Assessments||at the information centre on presentation of the application and required particulars for Assessment|
|2)||Issue of application for inclusion in Assessment list||-do-|
|3)||Issue of Tax assessment orders for the building||20 days from the date of receipt of the application|
2) Name Transfer Requests:
|1)||Receipt of application together with relevant documents relating to the transfer/and issue of acknowledgement||at the information centre on presentation|
|2)||Issue of name transfer orders||20 days from the date of receipt of application|
|3)||Receipt of application and issue of annual rental value certificates for any building||at the information centre within 3 days from the date of application with remittance the required fees.|
Note: All applications for effecting change of Name and application for issuing rental value certificates should be enclosed with Xerox copy of tax receipt of the Half year in which the application is made together with required fees.
G E N E R A L:-
- If any applications received in connection with the civic administration will be acknowledged on receipt of application
- If any delay in providing the above services are noticed due to any reason, the same will be informed and additional time requirement will be informed to the concerned persons.
- All civic service matters will be rectified and replied within 30 days.
- All petitions/Applications received at the information centers accepted in common, and are subject to adherence of with relevant Acts, and Rules made there under by Government issued then and there.
- The people of Thuvakudi town are requested to send their esteemed suggestions if any for improving the quality of civic services to the Municipal Commissioner, Thuvakudi Municipality, Municipal Council, Thuvakudi.
The people of Thuvakudi town are requested to send their esteemed suggestions if any for improving the quality of civic services to the Municipal Commissioner, Thuvakudi Municipality, Municipal Council, Thuvakudi.