- This Scheme is not sanctioned to this town. Since this town population was 26823 as per 2011 census.
- Five hundred cities have been selected under AMRUT. The category of cities that have been selected under AMRUT is given below:
- All Cities and Towns with a population of over one lakh with notified Municipalities as per Census 2011, including Cantonment Boards (Civilian areas),
- All Capital Cities/Towns of States/ UTs, not covered in above ,
- All Cities/ Towns classified as Heritage Cities by MoHUA under the HRIDAY Scheme,
- Thirteen Cities and Towns on the stem of the main rivers with a population above 75,000 and less than 1 lakh, and
- Ten Cities from hill states, islands and tourist destinations (not more than one from each State).