- Sivanmalai is a Hindu temple located on the State Highway 172 and it is about 4 km from Kangeyam. The temple is located atop a small hill.
- Arulmigu Kariyakali Amman Temple on Nathakadiyur Road at Peranjervali is located 12 kilometres far, northerly
- Chennimalai is a town located on SH 96 with a Hindu temple dedicated to Murugan located atop a hill.
- Vattamalai is a small hill, with a Hindu temple atop it. It is located at about 7 km from Kangeyam. Many Indian movies have been shot at Vattamalai.
- Orathuppalayam Dam, built across the Noyyal River, is about 14 km from Kangeyam. The dam is a major concern for environmentalists because of its polluted waters.